Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls

I made these wonderful cinnamon rolls from The Pioneer Woman's website. I have been trying many of her recipes and they are really great. If you would like her recipe go to her wonderful website www.thepioneerwoman.com Most of the bread recipes that I have made cinnamon rolls from has had eggs in the dough, but this one does not and that surprised me. I made her frosting recipe for half of the cinnamon rolls and made my own frosting for the other half. For my frosting I used 1/2 bag of powdered sugar, 1/2 stick of butter and about 1/4 cup of milk and 1 tsp. vanilla. This recipe made four pans of cinnamon rolls this size.

5 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

my gosh, those look delicious! save me one!

Nonnas News said...

Those look yummy!!!

The Wife said...

Yummo, your recipes look so good. I'm gonna have to link to you on my blog so other's can find ya!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog! ♥ Hugs!

OneCowgirl said...

Did you make the fourth of July cake? - its awesome! Though my cake looked nothing like PW's after I got the berries on it. It looked like something a first grader put together!
Love the Thanksgiving green beans too!